Sauna World

People have been well aware of the positive effects of saunas for thousands of years. Regular use of saunas cleanse and restore the body, heal problems associated with tiredness and insomnia, and increases the body’s resistance to diseases.

Opening Hours of Sauna World

 
Monday - Friday, Sunday 16:00 - 21:00
Saturday

14:00 - 21:00 (November - April)

16:00 - 21:00 (May - October)

 

Price List

 
 

Sauna World

(Public and Guests of the Hotel)

Swimming Pool Including Sauna World

(Public)

  1 hour 2 hours

Adults

120 CZK 200 CZK

Children 6 - 15 years of age, students under 26 years of age, seniors, persons with disabilities

100 CZK 160 CZK

Children 3 - 6 years of age

30 CZK 40 CZK
Children 1 - 3 years of age Free Free

Family (2 adults, children under 18 years of age)

300 CZK 490 CZK

Finnish Sauna

If you are using this sauna for the first time, begin slowly and only for a few minutes. Be aware of your body’s reaction. If you feel extremely tired, don‘t feel well, or start feeling uncomfortable, you should put off visting the sauna until you feel better. Symptoms that you should be aware of in case you think you need to leave the sauna can be a headache, enormous tiredness, burning skin, nausea, and drowsiness.

Principles of Correct Sauna Use:

1. Before you enter the sauna, take a shower and dry off thoroughly.

2. You should always use a sauna without a swimsuit.

3. You should take off all jewelry before entering a sauna.

4. Once inside, sit or lie down on a sheet, or wrap yourself in a towel.

5. Breathe only through your mouth! It is up to you how long you want to be in the sauna, but we recommend 10 to 12 minutes.

6. Cool off under a cold shower or using ice.

7. Once you have finished using the sauna and have cooled off, rinse off in lukewarm water without soap and wash your hair with water.

8. After cooling off, you should lay down and rest for at least a half an hour in our rest area.

It is advisable to visit a sauna in the afternoon and/or evening, and should be followed by rest without intense physical activity. Using saunas relaxes your body and improves the health and overall fitness of the mind, body, and spirit.

Recommended Length of Stay: 10 - 12 minutes in 2 - 3 repetitive cycles.

Temperature: 85 ° C

Capacity: 2 people

Infrared Sauna

The infrared cabin heats air with less than 20% of infrared energy, the remaining 80% goes directly to heating the body. This radiation warms the body in much greater depth than a traditional sauna. The lower air temperature is especially important for people with cardiovascular problems who are forbidden to use Finnish saunas. It has been proven that regular use of infracabins make you sweat two to three times more than during a similar procedure, allowing you to achieve greater health benefits.

Recommended Length of Stay: 20 - 40 minutes

Temperature: 50 ° C

Capacity: 2 people

Herbal Steam

This sauna restores emotional balance, eliminates muscle tension and stimulates vital energy, and reduces stress hormone levels. Vaporized herbs are also very beneficial for the skin and have a positive effect on the bronchi and lungs. To increase your experience of this sauna, we recommend having a massage once you are finished.

Temperature: Steam cabin space is filled with water vapor (100% relative humidity), where the temperature is about 40 - 45 ° C.

Recommended Length of Stay: 15 - 20 minutes

Temperature: Steam cabin space is filled with water vapor (100% relative humidity), where the temperature is about 40 - 45 ° C.

Capacity: 2 people

Salt Steam Sauna

Salt is sprayed into the steam cabin with the help of special jets. Staying in this sauna can be compared to a stay at the sea. Salt is known to have a beneficial effect on the respiratory system, psoriasis, and rheumatic joint diseases.

Recommended Length of Stay: 15 - 20 minutes

Temperature: Steam cabin space is filled with water vapor (100% relative humidity), where the temperature is about 40 - 45 ° C.

Capacity: 2 people